·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
was probably the coldest we had this year up to know
3 cats did not start because of dead batterys and mine had frozen gas lines
16 hrs before that the temperature was above freezing point

riddler knows how cold it is ,its worse in hometown alaska

hey riddler are you using kleen flow to prevent condensation to build up in the tbi? or you have another trick?

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I'm ure you were just checking out the lube points :) in the top picture ... done that myself a couple times , just ease it on over to do close inspections LOL

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
your right on that one just fun when it is the snow less damage on the plastics

·
Registered
60 Posts
looks like fun, but we get big fines here in Michigan if you ride on snow machine trails. we have to stick to the roads. and the snow is to deep in Baraga county to just use the woods trails.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looks like fun, but we get big fines here in Michigan if you ride on snow machine trails. we have to stick to the roads. and the snow is to deep in Baraga county to just use the woods trails.
here in the province of quebec we have one of the bigest atv trail system out there ,you can ride for days without using the same trail , the trails are groomed just like the ski doo trails its awsome,

·
Registered
733 Posts
any issues with your 4 wheel drive actuator freezing up? mine is froze solid and I have no 4 wheel peel right now until the weather warms up..

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
any issues with your 4 wheel drive actuator freezing up? mine is froze solid and I have no 4 wheel peel right now until the weather warms up..
not at all i plow my driway all winter long and drive it in the trails it never happened you might have water going inside of it somehow

1 - 14 of 14 Posts