Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
nice vid. looks like a blast crawling over all that rock, thanks for posting. cats are dying breed. come' on wildcat...maybe save arctic cat UTV div

·
Registered
618 Posts
Thanks for the video and representing Cat

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ill post some more when i get home but if this new cat shows before next year i have talked to alot of the rzr guys down here and all of them said the same thing they will b owning one but they said they will be keeping the rzr but you never know and there would have been no better place to release it with all the details to get all those rzr guys jumping ship and i dont understand what the reasoning behind cat not even showing for this years rally seem a little strange.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Shawn jumped ship on the final ride...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Darryl, did you not say in an earlier post that trickle down stuff would find its way to the XTZ and a four seater was in the works? Along with some other neat stuff.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol if my kitty would have not blown a damn 15 cent fuse i would have been in the xtz but trust me im not jumping ship

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

notice the red kymco that is riding in front of me well i hate to say it but thats our die hard cat man darryl if we want to start pointing fingers about somone jumping ship i rode a popo one day he rode that kymco all week lol.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
YouTube - rally on the rocks 2011

notice the red kymco that is riding in front of me well i hate to say it but thats our die hard cat man darryl if we want to start pointing fingers about somone jumping ship i rode a popo one day he rode that kymco all week lol.
Only cause my car looked like this...

thanks to not having the axles done in time..

but it sure was fun putting so many of those RZRs to shame, the Kymco outclimbed 80% of them...
and I even got into a rock race with a butthead Jeep when he tried to run over a couple ATVs and then take off... he's still eating my dust...

Kymco on crack...

Shawn did make a heck of a run in the drag races..whooping up on a Can Am Commander X. Next time try low gear Shawn...

You all missed a hell of a fun time. Weather was a bit hot a couple days, but otherwise really nice. Lots of fun, friendships made and great wheelin'. The sideXsides really showed a lot of Jeeps and Land Rovers how to climb...

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Darryl,

What is the next race you are trying to get your machine ready for?
We may make the Gallup Side X Side Nats on Memorial Day weekend. But most likely, it'll be Outlaw Desert Racing Big Baller 150 in Albuquerque NM on June 11th. Then it'll be Vegas To Reno BITD in August. The car will be pretty well worked out by then.

It sounds pretty mean with the engine mods and the twin Muzzys (with custom headers, couldn't use the original Muzzy pipes).

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Darryl, did you not say in an earlier post that trickle down stuff would find its way to the XTZ and a four seater was in the works? Along with some other neat stuff.
Some of the goodies might find their way to the XTZ, but not many. I don't see AC wanting to up the horsepower on the XTZ as a safety factor. Doesn't mean that you won't be able to buy the parts and put them on yourself.

AC did a prototype 4 seater several years ago (2008 show), then the dealers talked it down because it fell more into the Ranger than in the RZR4 arena. Not enough ground clearance, too long, too hard to turn, etc... So blame that on the dealers. (I wasn't at the show, so didn't get to support it).

If you want more power and performance out of your XTZ, the folks here on the forum can probably help you more than anything...they have good ideas and have tested most of them out. I have been told, the H2 likes to breathe and good exhaust....anything in that area will see gains in power.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts