Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
7,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Truck is being traded in tomorrow. Got a user friendly RAV4 for mama! Once we get moved I'll get another truck. The RAV4 replaces mama;s 2003 KIA! That damn thing just won't die! 195,000 miles, body rotting off, interior still in great shape! Guy wanted it for his daughter as she is a car killer! LOL Thinking Ford Ranger 2019!

Reactions: CCProwlerhdx

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
you won't know how to act with a car lasting for years and no cancer when you get moved ... heck that alone might pay for the move

·
Administrator
7,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you won't know how to act with a car lasting for years and no cancer when you get moved ... heck that alone might pay for the move
That was my thoughts also! I'm thinking a short bed standard cab for running around town, and pulling the Prowler! 4WD, and a big motor! Me and mama trade new vehicle rights every other vehicle! We quit being a two car family for now! Who knows what will happen! Anybody make a lift kit for a RAV 4 with big ass tires!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
heck I'd restore a late 60's early 70's Chevy PU and have a cool runner .. use a late model engine so you had all the new technology and fuel milage and TUNE ABILITY pump out 425-500 HP and have a cool rig that ran forever

·
Administrator
7,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
heck I'd restore a late 60's early 70's Chevy PU and have a cool runner .. use a late model engine so you had all the new technology and fuel milage and TENABILITY pump out 425-500 HP and have a cool rig that ran forever
My thoughts also!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
should be able to find a starter rig down there in the high desert that's relatively rust free , just be careful when you open it to inspect , Ol sneaky snake might have taken up residence LOL

·
Registered
168 Posts
You will love the new ride. Every 4-5 years we upgrade and the improvement is very noticeable. The NVH (Noise, Vibrations, Harshness) is what the auto engineers call it and you can feel it.

An old truck rust free truck from the SW would be cool. Plus you can fix it your self, without an computer.

·
Administrator
7,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mama loves the new car!

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
We need pics of your mods to it, next. I can just imagine....

·
Administrator
7,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It will be offroad in AZ! Going to hit the trails we did in the Jeep, pretty tame trail, and the scenery was unforgettable!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts