Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about selling! Figure I'd list it to see if there is any serious interest!
Thinking about selling my Prowler rather than tow it cross country! It is a 2009 700 XTX with many, many extra parts! My Prowler is street legal in Michigan with a SOS issued VIN. It has a vehicle title and is grandfathered in! It is equipped with a factory hardtop, Scat ProCar seats, EPI clutch kit, 750 Big Bore Kit, Web Cam, Big Gun exhaust, LED lights, and 4 point harness. Complete set of Auto Meter sport comp gages, Big Horn 14" tires are on it now. Twin battery set up, 70 amp alternator driven off the front driveshaft, aluminum door with slam latches, Extra Parts include a complete engine case, two complete sets of transmission gears, a factory crankshaft and rod, factory standard piston, cylinder head and valves, springs, seals, retainers, and rocker cover, stock cam. A spare turf saver rearend and axles, complete set of DOT Tires mounted on factory rims. Two exhaust systems, a stock unit, and a Looney Tuned dual exhaust. Stock (Brand New) ECM, Dynatek Piggy Back Control unit. Numerous metric fasteners, numerous clutch rollers, spare drive belt, AC secondary clutch spring. EPI clutch tool. New 750 piston and rings (Still in box) ARP head studs, This is a partial list of what is included! I'm asking 10,000 and do not want to separate the parts. I live in Reed City and the Prowler is kept at my garage. PM me for a more detailed list!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
good luck RD

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
didn't see that one coming! Smacked me right in the forehead! I've seen it and driven it. Its a fantastic ride. Worth every cent of that price! Good luck with the sale RD! Do I see a new Prowler Pro coming your way, once you're moved?

Reactions: Fairmont79

·
Administrator
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just weighing my options now, if someone meets my price then it is gone. I keep looking at my Prowler stuff and then think about moving it and I wonder WTF? If it does sell, then either a Havoc, or a Double X will be the replacement UTV. I know exactly where the Arctic Cat dealer in Kingman is!

Reactions: Bryan

·
Administrator
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really impressed with the Havoc! It has a turf saver! My Prowler handles completely different with the turf saver, it goes where you point it! Locked rear helped with Snow Plowing, but I think my turf saver is going back in! Pretty much decided that if I ever sell my Prowler, it will be replaced with a Havoc!

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts

·
Administrator
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes indeed! Heading over to Lakeside Powersports in Mecosta Mi. tomorrow! Big open house and demo rides! Plus free food! LOL

·
Registered
3,295 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
Yes indeed! Heading over to Lakeside Powersports in Mecosta Mi. tomorrow! Big open house and demo rides! Plus free food! LOL
Been to Lakeside a few times myself! Bought a new boat from Neil about a decade ago! Tell Danica I said "Hi". I don't think they have any Havoc's, do they?

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
specs on that rig sure look good !!!
I know it! I just wish they had the accessory line up that Polaris does. Maybe they will open it up more, in the future. But they really don't have much for the Stampede line up, either.

·
Administrator
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes on the Havoc! Also have one at Nelsons Speedshop (now part of Lakeside!) Really Nice Dealership!

·
Administrator
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Interesting twist on selling our house! Showed it last Saturday, offer was given to us last night! Price was a little low, but came in where I thought it would. The big surprise was on page three! Arctic Cat Prowler to be included in sale with no increase in price! WTF! Wonder if this is a deal breaker? We meet with our realtor today at noon!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
so IF you decide to go with the "offer" .... give it to them as it sits now LOL

they want something for nothing then that's what they get :)

calculates to a huge drop in price if you include it.

·
Administrator
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Prowler was an addendum issue, did not effect the price. We accepted their offer minus the Prowler, but did offer to sell it outright! Sooner or later this moving crap will be over! LOL

Reactions: Retired1

·
Administrator
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We overbuilt for our area, and it has taken longer than we thought to sell! All great reviews on the numerous showings, but house is too large? WTF

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
congrats on the sell , now lets hope is closes

·
Administrator
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Feeling pretty good about the sale! Fixing the Prowler, then boxing everything up in the garage! Next up is to line up a crew to load the truck! Thinking we will be out of here in late July!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
how many day close did they require ?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts