Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are a couple pics I took today after putting the wheels and tires on. The setup I'm running is 8 paddle hauler extemes with smoothies on dwt 2+5 spyder 12" wheels. The offset really widens it up nicely.

here is a pic of the fiber optic whip that I just got too.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Looks good, have fun

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks good when are you planning to hit the sand
and what location
We are heading out early this Friday morning for the first trip of the year. It's still up in the air on where we will be camped, either glamis wash 4 or gordons well.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Maybe when I grow up I can have one like that! Have Fun!

·
Registered
56 Posts
First of all thx for the pictures as It gives me a look at what mine would look like with these sand running tires you have on . remember I am a rookie with these AC's and so might ask a question anyone should know .. So please go easy on me if it sounds dumb ,.

Do you guys have to have bigger motors than the 650ies to run on sand?

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Great looking Kitty. Where did you get your whip?
Thanks, I got the whip at UTV Crap. Itis a really nice setup. There are no wires running through the pole, it uses a quick disconnect fitting on a fiber optic tube and an led light in the base. Lifetime warranty too!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well I just got back from the first dunes trip of the year and had a great time except or one little issue... I snapped the driver side tie rod about 20 minutes in on the first ride hitting a witches eye. I did buy the new jam nuts but never got a chance to put them on before we left (bad decision). We go it towed back to camp after about 4 hours of recovery and had a new tie rod brought out that night from Phoenix. I put the new one on the next morning when I wasn't intoxicated and got some good ride time that day. There were quite a few people out there for it being an off weekend and being a little warm. Oh by the way for anyone heading out this weekend, it's pretty soft out there...

·
Registered
194 Posts
Well I just got back from the first dunes trip of the year and had a great time except or one little issue... I snapped the driver side tie rod about 20 minutes in on the first ride hitting a witches eye. I did buy the new jam nuts but never got a chance to put them on before we left (bad decision). We go it towed back to camp after about 4 hours of recovery and had a new tie rod brought out that night from Phoenix. I put the new one on the next morning when I wasn't intoxicated and got some good ride time that day. There were quite a few people out there for it being an off weekend and being a little warm. Oh by the way for anyone heading out this weekend, it's pretty soft out there...
Which spot did you go to?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I was at Gordons Well this weekend.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Tie rods are almost a must for night time tipsy rides...LOL

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts