Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. My name is Bill and im new to this site. I was told to check you guys and gals out here for any questions I might have. Im in the process of purchasing the 09 prowler xtz model. Its currently in the shop for suspension problems as well as some type of gear wheel issue. I have been told by many people to look pass the prowler because of the many issues it hsa had. Please tell me if this is the side by side for me or not!!! I am suppose to pick the prowler up on saturday and the thought of buying something of this magnitude with issues like this is making me sick!!!:eek:
--
BILL

·
Registered
861 Posts
hey Bill,

Welcome....this is a great site with great peeps. The prowler is a great rig, ive had mine for a year and a half and no problems. there are a few people that have had issues but that being said, that happens with any brand, especially first year models. look around the site,,you will find the info you are lookin for. Split

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Hello all. My name is Bill and im new to this site. I was told to check you guys and gals out here for any questions I might have. Im in the process of purchasing the 09 prowler xtz model. Its currently in the shop for suspension problems as well as some type of gear wheel issue. I have been told by many people to look pass the prowler because of the many issues it hsa had. Please tell me if this is the side by side for me or not!!! I am suppose to pick the prowler up on saturday and the thought of buying something of this magnitude with issues like this is making me sick!!!:eek:
--
BILL
Well I dont have a 1000 I have a 700 XTX LE That I am very happy with, the 09 1000 did have a few problems that are being worked out, But I cant speak for the 1000 Guys But I know that I am Happy with my MADE IN USA Arctic Cat! Also welcome to the site.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Welcome to the site. I have a 09 700 xtx. It has 1780 miles on it and i to have had a few problems with it but would not have any other utv. After all it is made in the USA. I have road with all kinds of utv and they all have their problems. If you are going to play you have to pay

·
Registered
199 Posts
Welcome to the site! I have an 07 650 H1 only have 300 miles on it but, I will never go back to a regular 4 wheeler, these things are way to fun, you'll love it, expecially the 1000 (lots of power)

·
Registered
463 Posts
Welcome to the site. I have a XTZ no major problems in a year only self inflicted.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all of the welcome mats lol. I appreciate all of the responses. I don't have the machine as of yet but my heart is set on it. I just wanted to get some feedback on it first. i just want to use the utv to have some fun for a change!!! If there's anymore information, please spill the beans:D!!!
--
BILL

·
Registered
389 Posts
Thanks for all of the welcome mats lol. I appreciate all of the responses. I don't have the machine as of yet but my heart is set on it. I just wanted to get some feedback on it first. i just want to use the utv to have some fun for a change!!! If there's anymore information, please spill the beans:D!!!
--
BILL
I have a 2009 XTZ and love it. Just take care of it and like anymachine if you beat it up it will eventually break.

Please see other posts on issue. My thread Should I buy a 2009 or 2010 Model XTZ - a couple of the guys here are AC dealers and they gave me some great info. Youll need the longer 2010 jamnuts and updated waterpump seals

http://www.prowlertalk.net/forums/arctic-cat-prowler-general-discussions/1246-get-2009-2010-prowler-xtz1000-3.html

1 - 11 of 11 Posts