Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just drove back from Loreto and doing about 50 mph the Cat made a lot of noise and stalled. Engine would not crank over, suggesting engine problems....Had to trailer it home, the front winch sure made the loading job easy, I'm glad I installed it.

Since parts are not availble in Southern Baja, I'm thinking of trailering the 2008 Prowler to San Diego / Huntington Beach for repair. Could you please provide me with good Cat mechanics/service centers, with contact information in these general areas?

What a Chritmas present!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Prestige Motorsports in Temecula (951)695-2720.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A double positive response for Mike in Temecula! Wow! I know Mike from talking to him when I ordered my recommended tie rods, which he was out of stock of and will ship as soon as he'll get them. Thanks for the response! Manfred:)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you Sandchris, another confirmation of the shop to deal with! Have taken the engine out of the Cat yesterday, it was easier than I thought. A friend and Baja 1000 racecar owner and driver will drive the sick puppy up and drop it off in Temecula and I'll follow a couple of days later. Mike won't have to ship the tie rods I ordered and I'll look forward to see the operation there. If it's as good as you all claim it is, I'm lucky that I have it as close as they are......still about 840 miles from here!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts