Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a question for you guys. Now I have 2 axles that are hooped, is there any place where we can get a cv kit for our stock shafts? Arctic cat says we can only supply the shaft, not the cv's. Bullshit, there has to be a better way, we're supposivedly in a recession here, and arctic cat can afford to just throw away shafts.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, thats what I am asking. When i owned a Rzr, you could buy just the cv end with a boot kit for probably $80, and you could fix your shaft. I was just wondering if there was a place where we could find that, because the prowler shafts are repairable.

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
Do you want some heat treated 300M Axles for your Cat? I'm sure Brian and Phil from TWF in California can turn a set for you at a reasonable price. That's the only way to go unless you want the Tuner axles which are about $450 per axle I believe. Sandchris knows a bit about the Turners.

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
whats the price on those axles?
Don't quote me on this but I believe they can build you a heat treated 300m axle for less then $200 per axle. Call Brian at TWF 818-341-2580.

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
Fidds

I don't think they have a working website. Call Brian he is an old Englishman that used to work on some of the largest European race teams and they have CNC mills and lathes so this is what they are good at. I spoke to him this morning and he said around $185 per axle for heat treated 300m. I don't think that includes the CV boot though. My XTZ has been there getting a lot of things done to it. I have been out to there shop on several occasions to see my vehicle and the work they do is awesome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts