Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So our month long ordeal is seemingly over for now. Our dealer called us today with bad news and advised on getting legal council. They explained that AC seemed to be dragging their feet on this and it would be wise to get an attorney at this point. After about and hour the dealer calls back to explain they had reached out to the supervisor of the local AC rep and explained this was the kind of treatment we were getting and being that he was also a AC rep at the dealer level felt that this was unacceptable. 20 minutes later he recieved a call back from a rep at AC explaining that the replacement of the XTZ that burned had been authorized and to get with us to find out what color we wanted our new 2010 XTZ 1000. We have an appointment set for Tuesday to bring in the burnt one and pick up our new one.

I dont want to mention the names of those involved because I dont think that is the goal here. I just want to thank our local dealership and all of you for your support and advice through this challenge. I will be posting pics when we pick it up on Tuesday.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
So our month long ordeal is seemingly over for now. Our dealer called us today with bad news and advised on getting legal council. They explained that AC seemed to be dragging their feet on this and it would be wise to get an attorney at this point. After about and hour the dealer calls back to explain they had reached out to the supervisor of the local AC rep and explained this was the kind of treatment we were getting and being that he was also a AC rep at the dealer level felt that this was unacceptable. 20 minutes later he recieved a call back from a rep at AC explaining that the replacement of the XTZ that burned had been authorized and to get with us to find out what color we wanted our new 2010 XTZ 1000. We have an appointment set for Tuesday to bring in the burnt one and pick up our new one.

I dont want to mention the names of those involved because I dont think that is the goal here. I just want to thank our local dealership and all of you for your support and advice through this challenge. I will be posting pics when we pick it up on Tuesday.
Im glad it looks like it is going to work out for you.

·
Registered
166 Posts
thats great that everything worked out in the end. What dealer are you dealing with?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I just hope this problem doesn't reoccur with someone else's rig. Congratulations to you and hope you have better luck with the next one.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
I can't tell you how great I think this is for you guys. A few words of advise, Check the exhaust over and the parking brake etc. with your dealer. I would even test drive it and when I got done I would carefully reach down and check the parking brake to make sure it is not over heated. Basically check it as best you can to protect yourselves. Hope to see you in the dunes.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
463 Posts
So did you get your new Cat yet? Did it all work out?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts