Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK...may i be the first to congratulate myself. hahah "El Diablo Del Gato" is utvoffroadmag's UTV of the month and per Don Merrifield is in the Dec/Jan issue of the magazine..whoot...off to Fry's for my copy!

told you she was pretty sandchris!!!!:D:D

Split

Attachments

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Congrats Rick! Who are those scary looking criminals in the picture? I know one of them makes a mean guacamole dip! :D

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats Rick! Who are those scary looking criminals in the picture? I know one of them makes a mean guacamole dip! :D
um..yeah..that wouldnt be me..haha...Jason on the right, me on the left...hehe

that was on our ride with the other AC guys John, Seth and Joe... good times at gordons...post roll :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Way to rep Rick...congrats...

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what happened to you guys? I think i was the only AC to put in for it..lol..Thx D! like i said it aint much but its reppin!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Thats GREAT Rick!

·
Registered
94 Posts
You stud......

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol..no, not sure what pic it is...i sent them a few BR (before roll) lol...SHOUT OUT TO SETH! drove around to 5 stores and cant find the issue..arggh

..thanks Joe!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Congrats split! Way to represent!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Just got my issue of UTV Off Road Magazine in the mail last night..yep, it's in there... saw it about midnight last night as I was reading, so don't ask me to say which photo it was...
Hell ya for Prowlers...

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks fellas...we need to get these things out there so we can get more peeps buyin em so AC will start making some killer stuff...it aint a big pic but its in there!! lol

yea yea sandchris....no doubt they didnt have any other pix to put in the mag so they chose the trailer queen...jeez between me, you, flyin121, and darryl, we got the :

trailer queen-me
money pit queen-todd
shop/barn queen-chris
someday we'll race queen-darryl

lol..everyone else rides theirs..lol:D

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
yea yea sandchris....no doubt they didnt have any other pix to put in the mag so they chose the trailer queen...jeez between me, you, flyin121, and darryl, we got the :

trailer queen-me
money pit queen-todd
shop/barn queen-chris

ROTFLMAO.... you hit that on the nailhead.... :D

·
Registered
491 Posts
thanks fellas...we need to get these things out there so we can get more peeps buyin em so AC will start making some killer stuff...it aint a big pic but its in there!! lol

trailer queen-me
money pit queen-todd
shop/barn queen-chris

lol you forgot my poster child for AAA:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts