Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
sure wish they'd show us!!!

polaris said they were gonna show up can-am and unveil their new offereing and were gonna blow the doors off can-ams new commander. however the polaris dealer show was last week and they unveiled nothing new except for a polaris diesel ranger. the RZR was left basically untouched other than a new grille and headlights. no big motors like they were saying. unless polaris does a mid year unveiling, their promises for a can-am killer did not come true. i hope cat does not do that. they have been SUPER tight lipped about any sport model, so nobody even knows. i've got some good folks way on up in the bidness and they are tight lipped as well. makes me wonder are they trying to hold it in and suprise the world, or are they trying to hold off for next years 50th anniversary.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Don't keep your hopes up I have seen the list of the 2011 ATVs and Prowlers and a sport Prowler was not on it, acctually nothing new besides the HDX we already know about. On the ATV side there is a surprise though. I'm hoping that maybe by chance they just left the sport prowler off of the list, but I'm thinking it is unlikely.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Yeah, Joey D just emailed me and said he made a missprint, the unveiling is August 4th, early am.
I'm not going to get too excited myself, just about done with Arctic Cat anyway... as are a large majority of other dealers from the contacts I've had with them...

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Well, Im sorry I am not done with Arctic Cat as I said before I love my Prowler. I am sorry that the dont seem to treat their dealers very well. But as I said before I was in the boat business andthe boat manufactures are not any better.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Well, Im sorry I am not done with Arctic Cat as I said before I love my Prowler. I am sorry that the dont seem to treat their dealers very well. But as I said before I was in the boat business andthe boat manufactures are not any better.
I agree with Chris (eaac), I've seen the same listing of machines, and nothing really exciting there. But who knows, maybe AC is going to pull off a big surprise, now that would be nice. But looking at their track record, it remains to be seen.
And yes, AC seems to be running roughshod over many dealers. Sales in this part of the state (all brands included) have dropped over 70%. And AC says, hey, it's not bad anymore, order lots. You know, if you jump off a 10 story building, at some point you are going to stop falling, does that mean you are now okay...I'm afraid my business is passing the 2nd floor right now...

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Im sorry to hear that but with Boats its the same way the manufactures pushand push foryou to take the product when sales are down.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts