Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone put a aftermarket cdi (revbox) on a 650 prowler ? Did it make a noticable diffrence? ... thanx for any info

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
cdi box

I installed one on my 650,that i bought from speedwerx come to find out a year later its the same cdi box articcat put on there 650 h1 quad. it only raised my rev limit 300 rpms.wasnt worth what i paid for it.if you want a good one buy a dynotek raises your rev limit from around 6000 rpms stock to 8000rpms and advances your timing 4 degrees and i think it does away with your reverse limiter. can buy at utv inc.for around 209 dollars.there is other places that carry them.hope this helps...............

·
Registered
412 Posts
I have the Dynatek that de3 mentioned. Works great and does all that he said it does.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanx for the info, thats pretty much what i have got from freinds... just not any artic cats around here just can am & polaris

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I know what you mean,all rzrs in my area and a few t-rexs i kinda like being the only articcat,dont understand either we have a big articcat dealer 5 miles away and another one 10 miles away.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts