Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2016 xtx with new 700 v twin from trail cat all that hp could make a great new prowler what do you guys think spice up that cat:):):)

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
no replacement for HP :)

oh and a second cylinder for retarding power is very nice to have also for those real steep downgrades and severe trails.

I touch the brakes way less than a single cylinder of any brand on downhill trails.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
X's 2 on Gary's post! HP & Torque rule, engine braking is a must. The twin cylinder trail engine would be a good fit, but you would lose the wet clutch. Still looking for a new Prowler!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
2016 xtx with new 700 v twin from trail cat all that hp could make a great new prowler what do you guys think spice up that cat:):):)
That would make an awesome prowler,the Kymco 700 V Twin puts out over 60 HP,And with a little work it will out run a 900 rzr,seen several you-tube videos,but I know the trail is lighter.........

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That would make an awesome prowler,the Kymco 700 V Twin puts out over 60 HP,And with a little work it will out run a 900 rzr,seen several you-tube videos,but I know the trail is lighter.........
hp new prowler or xtx with v twin got to be a good thing [if it don't go chrome it]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts