Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow...what's the temp up there? Still quite a bit of snow. In the 80's here in Arizona.
last two weeks we had about 3 to 4 feet of snow then last two days was pouring rain still about 3 feet on the ground
.it was about 1 celsius first time of my life i ride in march with only jeans and safety boots:)

·
Registered
74 Posts
last two weeks we had about 3 to 4 feet of snow then last two days was pouring rain still about 3 feet on the ground
.it was about 1 celsius first time of my life i ride in march with only jeans and safety boots:)
around 33 F ...........getting some little snow action here in N.B. today Desh and I still have around 4' on my my front lawn!! Yuck.
I think I need a "winter" home in Arizona!!! LOL

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
around 33 F ...........getting some little snow action here in N.B. today Desh and I still have around 4' on my my front lawn!! Yuck.
I think I need a "winter" home in Arizona!!! LOL
we where good to about two weeks ago
the damn winter just dont seem to end, this week they say will be mix of sun and rain and above freezing point, that meens mud time soon

·
Registered
74 Posts
we where good to about two weeks ago
the damn winter just dont seem to end, this week they say will be mix of sun and rain and above freezing point, that meens mud time soon
hahahaha....hell, I'll just be glad to see the ground!!! It's getting better each day though :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts