Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now myself and a couple buddies are going to do a ride from Prescott to Lake Havasu on 5-1. Our route is going to be Williamson Valley in Prescott to Camp Wood (we might camp there friday night) then head towards bagdad, fuel up and hit the trails that are north of Lake Alamo all the way to Havasu. Then we can camp out Saturday in Havasu by the lake or hit up the local clubs by the bridge if you're into that. I would recommend being street legal to go on this ride as we will have to drive on the roads in Havasu and Prescott. Let me know if anyone is interested coming along.

·
Registered
861 Posts
sounds like fun! i'd go but the Lucas Oils/Dragonfire short course race series starts that weekend at Speedworld and i want to see what all the fuss is about and what it would take to maybe get the cat in a race or two..have fun all!

·
Registered
273 Posts
That dose sound like alot of fun bummer you are not doing it this weekend I will be out there fri-sun but have a good trip and good luck to you along the way

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are some pics from the ride.. We went a total of 330 miles and put almost 20 more hours on our UTV's.. No one broke down except for the guy with a 700 EFI rhino, he blew a head gasket.. thinking about doing this ride again in the fall when it cools off..

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
Great photos. I hope to join you guys for this ride some time.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey Brandon,

Looks like you guys had a great time, I wish I could have gone with you. Maybe next time I will be able to make it.

Your cage looks great with the hard top. Did it mount ok? Email me some of the pics from your trip and I will post them on my website.

UTVBlog.net did a small write up on your cage and posted some pics of it. It came out great.

Talk to you soon,

Ray
KorporateX

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah it was a good time and the roof mounted great! I used that rubber tape like you did on your rhino and I had no rattles at all. I ended up using 16ga aluminum and just used a 2x4 and some c clamps to bend the front down. Turned out really good. Im thinking a UTV trip from Prescott to Flagstaff is in order next. I'll let you know..

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sorry to start up an old thread. Just wondering if you saved a GPS Track or Route for this ride. Looks like that was an awesome ride.

Right now myself and a couple buddies are going to do a ride from Prescott to Lake Havasu on 5-1. Our route is going to be Williamson Valley in Prescott to Camp Wood (we might camp there friday night) then head towards bagdad, fuel up and hit the trails that are north of Lake Alamo all the way to Havasu. Then we can camp out Saturday in Havasu by the lake or hit up the local clubs by the bridge if you're into that. I would recommend being street legal to go on this ride as we will have to drive on the roads in Havasu and Prescott. Let me know if anyone is interested coming along.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Someone did in our group I dont remember who though.. If you wanna go we will probably do it again this year. We might actually leave from my house this year and camp at Camp Wood NW of Prescott one night then head all the way to Lake Alamo and camp the next night. I would like to go all the way to Havasu again but no one else wants to go that far.. Probably because they cant go 65-70 on the long dirt roads between alamo and havasu.. There is a few miles on pavement near bagdad but nothing crazy or busy roads or anything like that..

·
Registered
23 Posts
Someone did in our group I dont remember who though.. If you wanna go we will probably do it again this year. We might actually leave from my house this year and camp at Camp Wood NW of Prescott one night then head all the way to Lake Alamo and camp the next night. I would like to go all the way to Havasu again but no one else wants to go that far.. Probably because they cant go 65-70 on the long dirt roads between alamo and havasu.. There is a few miles on pavement near bagdad but nothing crazy or busy roads or anything like that..
Very cool. I'll keep an eye on this thread.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts