Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

Ride of the month?

5K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Mustanggeek 
#1 ·
Just a thought, there are a lot of nice rigs on this forum, how bout a ride of the month feature?

#2 ·
I think it is a great idea, do you want to take the lead on the contest?

What you do it start a thread where members can enter their rides along with a few pictures.

Then you have thread with a pole to vote for the rides you like.

I will enter my new Xtz 1000 but right now it looks like all the other new stock rides lol.

I am working on getting Prowlertalk t-shirt made. so I when I get those I will gladly offer up a couple to the top finishers.

#3 ·
I was wanting to nominate the bi-polar prowler based on his recent baja win and the fact that is getting the prowlers the respect they deserve..
Which forum do you want it in?

#4 ·
Man that is a great Idea! They deff deserve it. I think General Discussions? But we need a Members rides forum maybe and put it in there. I will hit up DieselPower on this one. I am not to good at this part of it.

#8 ·
So what ever happened with this?

#10 ·
ok i have been thinking about the Prowler of the Month. What we do is i can start a thread were people who want to enter, will post their Prowler for consideration. Once we get a few vehicles we can put them to a vote by the way of a poll.

if you guys are ready give me the word and i can start the first thread for vehicles to consider for Prowler of the month.

What do you guys think?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.