Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
2,681 Posts

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Below is the ride of the month info I posted each month. I am looking into rewording it some.

Lets see it!!! Who's got the nicest Arctic Cat! please post pictures and any description you would like to post. Action shots! Trailer Queen Shots! You can even use props if you want. Like a hot chick sitting on the hood! lol

You will get bragging rights and your Prowler pictured at the top of the home page for a month.
This is also a great time to check out what other members have done to their ride! So if you have some custom stuff, let us know about it! HairDryers etc... I know we have some sleepers here, So i am counting on your friends telling us what you got!!!!!! lol j/k kinda:)

At the end of the month I will make a pole with guys that entered and we can vote. So lets see them guys.
I can only have 10 entrys each month because that is the largest poll count they will allow me to have so if you have already put in your pic and we have more than 10 you may have to wait until next month. Thanks guys

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
561 Posts
Below is the ride of the month info I posted each month. I am looking into rewording it some.

Lets see it!!! Who's got the nicest Arctic Cat! please post pictures and any description you would like to post. Action shots! Trailer Queen Shots! You can even use props if you want. Like a hot chick sitting on the hood! lol

Now that's funny right there. Hot chick on the hood. LOL

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
The only Hot Chick on the front of mine would be Kentucky Fried
images.jpg

·
Registered
412 Posts
LMAO!!! Now that's funny!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Back several years ago I enjoyed the ride of the month for about 7 1/2 months, then she moved!:D

1 - 20 of 52 Posts