Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fairmont79/RD and I have a ride planned at Hatfield and McCoys for Sept 27/28/29.Rooms reserved at Mountain Breeze Motel,Gilbert WVA.If anybody is interested bring a cot you can stay in my room.I have been there twice,so I kinda know the trails IF they haven't changed the trail numbers in the last three years.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
sounds like a great time :D wish I could make it....definitely up for next years ride though:D

·
Administrator
7,281 Posts
Yeah, DE3 thought I needed some adult supervision so we agreed to the trip! Should be a great time!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Sounds like a great time I've seen Hatfield and McCoy's on Fisher's ATV World and Destination Polaris, I don't think you could hit all the trails in 3 days. Wish I could go but with our parents health conditions we haven't been able to take a vacation since I retired and don't see one happening anytime soon. And the 29th is our 23rd wedding anniversary not sure if that's how my wife would want to spend it.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds like a great time I've seen Hatfield and McCoy's on Fisher's ATV World and Destination Polaris, I don't think you could hit all the trails in 3 days. Wish I could go but with our parents health conditions we haven't been able to take a vacation since I retired and don't see one happening anytime soon. And the 29th is our 23rd wedding anniversary not sure if that's how my wife would want to spend it.:rolleyes:
Sure she would.:)

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well RD the buggy is ready to go just did some final tuning on the carb.Took it out and run it like I stole it,I don't think I have ever run it that hard before,top speed around 53 mph??????? low gear 25 mph at around 7000 rpm before I stopped at the garage door.:D The old buggy will really get crazy in the gravel at around 10 mph and nail the throttle in high gear,I felt just like a kid again,It's the best it has ever run,very impressed with the cvt fan,it will really blow the hot air out.:):) I really think if I put the stock 23 gram weights back in it would damn near do 60 mph.?????

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Well RD the buggy is ready to go just did some final tuning on the carb.Took it out and run it like I stole it,I don't think I have ever run it that hard before,top speed around 53 mph??????? low gear 25 mph at around 7000 rpm before I stopped at the garage door.:D The old buggy will really get crazy in the gravel at around 10 mph and nail the throttle in high gear,I felt just like a kid again,It's the best it has ever run,very impressed with the cvt fan,it will really blow the hot air out.:):) I really think if I put the stock 23 gram weights back in it would damn near do 60 mph.?????
Your gonna make me want to buy that Dynatek box yet.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Your gonna make me want to buy that Dynatek box yet.
Well I will tell you the difference,my drive way to the garage is 80' and with the stock box I could hit the rev limiter in low,now I cant.before was around 6200 rpm yesterday I seen 7000 rpm.:D

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Well I will tell you the difference,my drive way to the garage is 80' and with the stock box I could hit the rev limiter in low,now I cant.before was around 6200 rpm yesterday I seen 7000 rpm.:D
And how many rpm before she blows:eek:

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
RD I am ready to go.................Almost.:D:)

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Cool I met another guy that's is gonna hook up with RD and I next weekend he's from cincinnati ohio.:):)He is on the honda rincon forum,the more the better we still got room.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cool I met another guy that's is gonna hook up with RD and I next weekend he's from cincinnati ohio.:):)He is on the honda rincon forum,the more the better we still got room.
anybody want to go the room is free........................:)

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
surely someone wants to go.........................:D:D

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
got the buggy already to go,Hopefully it make the big ride with no problems,I have did a lot of mods since it's been on a big rough ride..................:) I think I have checked everything 3 time's.:D

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
got the buggy already to go,Hopefully it make the big ride with no problems,I have did a lot of mods since it's been on a big rough ride..................:) I think I have checked everything 3 time's.:D
Hopefully RD and I can show them what a prowler is all about.................

1 - 20 of 29 Posts