Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is what I was attending in nh. last weekend....ride the wilds grand opening...and its gonna bet better as time goes on:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you see me??

·
Administrator
7,229 Posts
That is great that a new area is developed! Michigan continues to open snowmobile trails for ORV's, they opened an area just north of Cadillac! Brian, thanks for the You Tube!

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
808 Posts
Didn't get to make it as it was raining too hard to load up,at 4:00 am Friday then stop at Cannon Mtn to climb the tower and change out an antenna. Had a ripping headache so bad it turned my stomach. But i am going to the MT. Washington ATV ride on Sunday..Hopefully with video.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Didn't get to make it as it was raining too hard to load up,at 4:00 am Friday then stop at Cannon Mtn to climb the tower and change out an antenna. Had a ripping headache so bad it turned my stomach. But i am going to the MT. Washington ATV ride on Sunday..Hopefully with video.
Sounds great we will be waiting.:cool:

·
Registered
478 Posts
Excellent. It looks like it could become another great spot like the Hatfield McCoy trail system.

I hope other states are watching this as they keep closing down riding areas.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Excellent. It looks like it could become another great spot like the Hatfield McCoy trail system.

I hope other states are watching this as they keep closing down riding areas.
Have you guys been to the hatfield and McCoy trail system.I am 2 1/2 hours away from it.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Brian I watched that again and I didn't see your buggy,how far is that from your camp.
I was just messin with ya:D:D its about 45 min by car but by the end of the summer it will be connected to the camp:D

·
Registered
478 Posts
Have you guys been to the hatfield and McCoy trail system.I am 2 1/2 hours away from it.

I was just there last month. Take a look at the latest issue of UTV Off-Road Magazine. I wrote an article about Hatfield McCoy.

What awesome people that run the trail system along with a great place to ride.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I was just there last month. Take a look at the latest issue of UTV Off-Road Magazine. I wrote an article about Hatfield McCoy.

What awesome people that run the trail system along with a great place to ride.
I will have to check it out,I have been there a few times,lot of fun and great people,we stayed at Gilbert and rode to Man,I think it was 120 mile ride there and back,It took us all day,we ate at Gino's in Man. part of it was just two track riding,everything went great except for my speedwerx pipe coming apart the last 40 miles.::mad:

·
Registered
478 Posts
We rode the Rockhouse trail between Man and Gilbert as well. Went into town and ate at Wallys. It was awesome.

We even got an archery lesson from gold metal winner Kevin Wilkey from Hoyt Archery at the top of a mountain. Beautiful area.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
We rode the Rockhouse trail between Man and Gilbert as well. Went into town and ate at Wallys. It was awesome.

We even got an archery lesson from gold metal winner Kevin Wilkey from Hoyt Archery at the top of a mountain. Beautiful area.
WE stayed right down from wallys.

·
Registered
478 Posts
What a great place to eat. Awesome home cooking.

Beautiful trails.

A fun time shooting bows with Hoyt Archery. Here is Kevin Wilkey shooting at a target that is 100 yards away. Indescribable.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I don't have any plans at this time but my wife and I have talked about going there for a few days of riding. They have done an amazing job of opening trails.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts