Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Havnt been there yet. We are going to Windrock the 13th thru 15 of May. Ryans cat and ricky come on down . I need some help. Im riding with a bunch of rzr's. I am looking forward to riding at Royal Blue sometime.It is not too far from Windrock.Someone told me that if you knew how to get there it was about 50 miles by trail from Windrock.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we will be there june 10 thru 13, staying in the cabins. i'll be the only prowler 2-rhinos 1-razer and some quads. come on down.

·
Registered
583 Posts
we will be there june 10 thru 13, staying in the cabins. i'll be the only prowler 2-rhinos 1-razer and some quads. come on down.
That might be doable for us. I think schools out the 11th or 12th so we might be able to go that weekend. I'll know for sure the closer it gets. Prowlerbob I would love to make windrock but with ballgames and tennis still not overwith I think thats probably not going happen for me.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We will get there sometime Thurs eve the 10th don't know cabin # but its the hillbilly delux I drive black chevy x-cab and red xtz. son has black midnight aromer rhino 700 and drives burg duramax. hope to meet ya

·
Registered
682 Posts
i doubt i will be able to go that soon after may trip. it is a 7 1/2 hour drive, and that will be in the good part of boating season on Kentucky Lake. When its warm i boat, when its cool i wheel.Luckily , beer goes good in any season.lol

·
Registered
57 Posts
Haven't been there yet but made reservation's to go in August. Place looks like a good place to get away and enjoy the out doors.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts