Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well that happened. With everything I have put this rig through I was wondering when it was going to happen. I have seen some threads on it in the past but do you think I could find them? lol. Oh well, I am thinking of welding some thick washers on the sides of the tabs. Its a poor design for sure. If anyone has a fix they did, tag it here. Friday is my rigs surgery.
Wood Automotive tire Tints and shades Auto part Automotive wheel system

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bought this one from a guy who did same thing but he kept putting band aids on it. Did the washer thing where tabs pulled thru , then he cut 2 flat pieces of metal but got angle off of shaft so when it finally broke diffrential bolt hole out the bottom he cleaned driveshaft out to twisting splines and taking out air box. Luckily I have a good friend who raced and built or fixed most chassis stuff thru his career. He cut all mounting brackets out top and bottom and went back new with just a little thicker metal as couldn’t beef up too much as rest of frame not that thick. She’s back right runs out smooth, straight and quiet at top speed on smooth asphalt road.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts