Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
12" rock star wheels with sand tires, bolted right up to my xtz, had to grind very little off the front calipers, back ones went right on with no interference problems.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
What size tires are you running? 26 or 25.
I'm debating if I should keep my 25" paddles, they are 8 paddle.
And just get some new wheels.

Love the wheelie

papa v

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rockstar wheels

the rockstar wheels bolt right up to the rear with no problem. It wasn't worth running spacers on the front due to I only had to grind 1/8 " of material on them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rockstar wheels

Rock star wheels bolted right on to the rear with no problems. It wasn't worth using spacers when I only had to grind 1/8'' off. If you run spacers you still might have to grind a little material off.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Call xtreme tires of az. and they will tell you what you need. My machine is not here so I can't go look at the size of tires. Just tell them what you have and they will hook you up

·
Registered
149 Posts
of course no one here condones this in any way, but I thought I would add the pics for you guys
Who doesn't condone it? Maybe the people who sell caliper relocating kits or spacers. Personally, I think a little grinding on the caliper is a much better option than spacers. And it allows you to get a sand set for a lot cheaper than going the 14" route.

BTW, nice pics :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts