Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is their anywhere that sales aftermarket roofs and windsheilds for the XTZ yet all i have been able to find so far is for the xtxs.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Is their anywhere that sales aftermarket roofs and windsheilds for the XTZ yet all i have been able to find so far is for the xtxs.

Do you not like the Arctic Cat ones? I bought their roof and half windshield and like them.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like them i just wanted to see if their was some other options out their or not. how good does your half windsheild keep the dust out?

·
Registered
72 Posts
I like them i just wanted to see if their was some other options out their or not. how good does your half windsheild keep the dust out?
I've honestly only had it out once since I installed it and it was a wet day so I cant say yet. Hope my warranty replacement tires come in soon. :(

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've honestly only had it out once since I installed it and it was a wet day so I cant say yet. Hope my warranty replacement tires come in soon. :(
Yeah im gonna be needing some new tires pretty quick 2 mine are wearing down real quick im thinking about going with the bighorns.

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
Yeah im gonna be needing some new tires pretty quick 2 mine are wearing down real quick im thinking about going with the bighorns.
I have Bighorns and they are a great tire. You will be happy with them.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah a couple of my buddies have them on the rzrs and they seem to do pretty good.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I like them i just wanted to see if their was some other options out their or not. how good does your half windshield keep the dust out?
I have the factory roof option with the 1/2 windshield and the dust was really bad until I installed half doors. Go figure!

·
Registered
682 Posts
I put the Interco , Reptile tires on my XTZ , they are bad ass.Took my front and rear shield from Hunterworks, trimmed off 1/2 inch from bottom of front and 1inch from bottom of rear and they work great. The back shield completely seals off outside of machine. Tod , at Hunterworks has the best shield for the money going. Great scratch resistance. I really like the vents that open and shut on the front shield. The roof came from Dirt Performance Inc. I got a single piece aluminum top. Fits great and works good with hunterworks windshield.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts