Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know if anyone has asked this before but what is the significance of your screen names, just wanting to get to know everyone a little better so I will start. One of my first jobs was a mechanic for a trucking company in California called Terra Trucking thus you get terramech. I have used this for a long time. anyone else??

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Mines just initials nothing special I used them when i set my Gmail account up years ago. I really should quit using it the way identity theft is now a days.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Chaz Clark graduated in 2006

·
Registered
618 Posts
My initials. JJJ hence Triple J

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
every other screen name was taken that I wanted so I had to come up with something quick:D

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
My was for my Pro-Street 1979 Fairmont! This is more fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
just my name

but many places I go by willyslover , I'm an old street rod nut and 33 and 41 Willys are my thing

Attachments

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
sorry if you were mislead .. I love the 33 and 41 never owned one or never got around to building one .. age and retirement now says I won't either.
but I have built many street rods over the years just not my favorites .. was saving that project to when $$$$$ presented the means LOL .. something called Bush and Obama = depression/stock market correction fixed that dream up nicely so have to flush that toiler now :( …. now I play with Side x Sides and get out to see Ma Nature as much as I can.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
sorry if you were mislead .. I love the 33 and 41 never owned one or never got around to building one .. age and retirement now says I won't either.
but I have built many street rods over the years just not my favorites .. was saving that project to when $$$$$ presented the means LOL .. something called Bush and Obama = depression/stock market correction fixed that dream up nicely so have to flush that toiler now :( …. now I play with Side x Sides and get out to see Ma Nature as much as I can.
Oh well they still looked good....................:)

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Visions of Stone, Woods, & Cook, or Ohio George!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great memories of Detroit Dragway when they used to hold the Nationals there!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Back when I was much younger, I used to race mountain bikes. So my screen name was developed quite a while ago. Lol. Mavic rims were some of the best made at the time so I began using it as my email username. It sort of stuck with me. The 19 was my age at the time I set it up. Funny that over 19 years later, I still use it.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
please don't forget Big John Mazmanian .. the battles between he and SW&C were epic . they were what got me into being a Willys lover that was in the early 60's

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
back when i was much younger, i used to race mountain bikes. So my screen name was developed quite a while ago. Lol. Mavic rims were some of the best made at the time so i began using it as my email username. It sort of stuck with me. The 19 was my age at the time i set it up. Funny that over 19 years later, i still use it.
glad to see you on here again mavic 19:)

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Your right Gary, I forgot about Big "John", best looking gasser at the time!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I should have used "River Rat" that's what the other towns called us in school because we're on the banks of the Missouri River.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I should have used "River Rat" that's what the other towns called us in school because we're on the banks of the Missouri River.
you guys getting spring floods this year ?

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Central Michigan has! Lot of roads closed because they ain't there no more!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts