Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
looking for a set of factory shoulder style seat belts for the square tube roll cage,not sure what year they started that. dont need the one buy the doghouse.:)somebody has to have a set laying around...............thanks

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
This might be your best option from Arctic Cat, price isn't too bad. They're in the 2012 catalog.
Prowler Belts.JPG

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I know it's not the shoulder belts but it's an option

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can get them,at my articcat dealer alot of people take them off,I will price new ones just for the heck of it.:confused:THANKS

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I bought my stock shoulder harnesses from a member on here for cheap. May just be a matter of timing. But just keep hitting up this site or other AC websites, and eventually somebody will have a set for you.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
This might be your best option from Arctic Cat, price isn't too bad. They're in the 2012 catalog.
View attachment 3443
I'm curious if that includes the leg minders? I know by the description it would lead you to believe it does, but I was looking to get those leg minders at one time and the price was more expensive than that for just the leg minders when I was looking....

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I'm curious if that includes the leg minders? I know by the description it would lead you to believe it does, but I was looking to get those leg minders at one time and the price was more expensive than that for just the leg minders when I was looking....
I've been thinking about these for a while just because it would be safer when my 6 yr old grandson rides with me. And it might help stop the floppy soft doors from hitting me when a gust of wind comes along.:D

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think they would be alot better than just the lap belts,wife wants me to get them but she dont like the 4 or 5 pt harness system because we start and stop alot.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I just looked up the price of shoulder belts that's on the new Cats, Wow they're expensive!!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
are those for the round cage.I wont need the ones by the dog house.
Yep, I couldn't find anything for our style.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep, I couldn't find anything for our style.
I just got on babbits online and looked up 2010 700xtx looks like around 200 dollars I would have in them. thats to much..................look it up and see if thats what you come up with.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Mike, do you have the factory lap belts in yours now or do you have 4/5 point harnesses? If you have the 4/5 points, if I remember correctly dieselracer (I think it was) was willing to trade his factory shoulder for some harnesses. I was going to trade until I found the deal on the ones I bought.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mike, do you have the factory lap belts in yours now or do you have 4/5 point harnesses? If you have the 4/5 points, if I remember correctly dieselracer (I think it was) was willing to trade his factory shoulder for some harnesses. I was going to trade until I found the deal on the ones I bought.
I just have the lap belt.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well I got 15 different people looking for factory shoulder belts.plus some of my buddys I run with.It looks like Iam gonna have to buy new around 310 dollars for both sides less the hardware.......OUCH. but on the good side of things,its not the first time I have blown money,and it wont be the last.:D:D

1 - 20 of 47 Posts