Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts
I'd definitely go the JCWhitney way before I'd fork over $300 for factory belts. The only thing I didn't like about those compared to stock is the stocks have the stiff latch belt where those are loose. I was worried they might fall down beneath the seat every time and you would have to search for them or take off the seat to get access (but not really a big deal).

Discussion starter · #26 · (Edited)
I'd definitely go the JCWhitney way before I'd fork over $300 for factory belts. The only thing I didn't like about those compared to stock is the stocks have the stiff latch belt where those are loose. I was worried they might fall down beneath the seat every time and you would have to search for them or take off the seat to get access (but not really a big deal).
I agree shane,I think there might be a small chance they might buckle right into the factory ones.OKAY GUYS WHAT COLOR DO YOU THINK,THATS THE ONES FOR THE FORD MUSTANG.:) 1989 MUSTANG GT 5 DIFFERENT COLORS

I didn't go back and re-read the whole thread ... but Jeggs and Summit have a large selection of safety gear.

IMHO 4 point and 2" straps are plenty for our rigs as we don't see the speeds ['cept for a couple guys on here with turbo's and such] .. anyway the ones that have the latch are a bit stiff for ladies the ones with central button release would be my suggestion for ladies using them .. don't think we need the submarine belt but hey that's one mans opinion. [BTW I come from a racing background not that it makes a hill of beans :) ]

Discussion starter · #28 ·
I didn't go back and re-read the whole thread ... but Jeggs and Summit have a large selection of safety gear.

IMHO 4 point and 2" straps are plenty for our rigs as we don't see the speeds ['cept for a couple guys on here with turbo's and such] .. anyway the ones that have the latch are a bit stiff for ladies the ones with central button release would be my suggestion for ladies using them .. don't think we need the submarine belt but hey that's one mans opinion. [BTW I come from a racing background not that it makes a hill of beans :) ]
thanks for the advice Gary.:)

Mike, ya can't ignore a wife's suggestion! Black works......................RD

Can you say Harmony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RD

For my cat it would have to be red or black and I would bet my wife would pick red. Hell she still complains about my red hair turning gray, I blame it on 2 wives & 2 daughters!

Discussion starter · #38 ·
For my cat it would have to be red or black and I would bet my wife would pick red. Hell she still complains about my red hair turning gray, I blame it on 2 wives & 2 daughters!
Iam thinking blue to match my shocks,heck my hair has been turning grey since I was 30 and I waited till I was 40 to get married.and only one daughter,too much worrying.the wife just said black.Iam gonna wait a couple of weeks flying121 is also looking for some factory ones for me.:)

21 - 40 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.