Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts
Discussion starter · #41 ·
seatbelts

I CANT BELIEVE IT,I located a set of factory articcat shoulder harnesses complete for 60 dollars,thanks to my buddys at pcpoffroad.com.should have them by sat or mon............I want to thank all the members that kept there eyes open for a set for me,THANKS...mike:):)

Good for you Mike! RD

Good stuff! glad to hear you not only found a set but you got a great price!

shane,when you put your harnesses on did you use your factory ones by the dog house.
I used the center ones that came with the belts I purchased. My Prowler only had 4 pt harnesses when I bought it. I don't know what the original owner did with the factory belts.

Discussion starter · #46 ·
I used the center ones that came with the belts I purchased. My Prowler only had 4 pt harnesses when I bought it. I don't know what the original owner did with the factory belts.
okay,I didn't know that,I would like to sell my lap belts but I dont think anybody would want them.

okay,I didn't know that,I would like to sell my lap belts but I dont think anybody would want them.
I might. When I install back seats for my kids, I may go that route.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.