Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2012 Prowler 700 HDX with bench seat & was wondering where to get the replacement seat back that is thinner to give me more leg room? When searching craigslist last week someone had one for sale and it looked gret in the pic. He said it would give a person 3 more inches of room. It is gone off Craigslist & I can,t find one online. Anyone have any ideas?:confused:

·
Administrator
7,226 Posts
I've never seen one, but I'll keep my eye's open for you.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
take it to the local automotive or home upholstery shop , have them give ya a quote

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I just bought a 2012 Prowler 700 HDX with bench seat & was wondering where to get the replacement seat back that is thinner to give me more leg room? When searching craigslist last week someone had one for sale and it looked gret in the pic. He said it would give a person 3 more inches of room. It is gone off Craigslist & I can,t find one online. Anyone have any ideas?:confused:
Is all three seats made together or are they separate,I noticed on my 2006 when I had the seat out there is some adjustment on the bottom base to slide the base forwards or back.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The back is 1 piece but pretty thick & the replacement is also 1 piece but about 3-1/2 inches thinner. It looked good in the pic but no name or part number. He stated it was from arctic cat but I don't find it on their site.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts