Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started yesterday building snorkel for cvt. summer hot air is discharged. And in winter i use hot air as heating unit.
I will take more pictures when its ready.

Attachments

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I was in testdrive last night and its very varm air coming in cab :)
Already at low rpm airflow is very good :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
It puts out good heat as long as your moving, maybe you can add a fan like Mike did and keep the heat flowing.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep. It would be easy to put one tube more to engine air. What do you think? Should i do it? Does it change air flowing too much to the engine? It would be much fresh air!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I haven't snorkeled mine but I still considering it, I have the carb and don't want to mess with changing the jets.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Yep. It would be easy to put one tube more to engine air. What do you think? Should i do it? Does it change air flowing too much to the engine? It would be much fresh air!
tusu with the fan on it blows out twice the hot air,so it has to help keep so much heat out of the belt area.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
I snorkeled mine with EFI, no changes were necessary on fuel, or air mapping.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Have fun, and keep on riding! When does your winter start? We usually don't get any snow until around December 1st, and we will have a thaw around early January, then the temps will start to go into the single digits, until mid February, then another thaw, March is will start warming, but usually get one more heavy snow, then springtime!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Winter starts usually in november-december when first time snowing. It could snowing soon maybe next month but it would not stay. We usually have white christmas. But couple times it hasnt been white.
Spring starts usually in march-april when snow melt away.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts