Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading the lengthy post on gauge installation for oil pressure, water temp, and volt I decided that would be a mod for insurance on my new to me prowler.

First time prowler owner, Bought a used 08 650 h1 mainly because I have an 08 650 h1 atv.

I like the look of the Intellitronix gauges but I'm finding conflicting information whether the sending unit is included with the gauge. Mainly talking the oil pressure. Summit racing says it is, but other websites say it isn't. Any help is appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
welcome to the family man ,,,don't worry, help is on the way!!!!!:D

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
after reading the lengthy post on gauge installation for oil pressure, water temp, and volt i decided that would be a mod for insurance on my new to me prowler.

First time prowler owner, bought a used 08 650 h1 mainly because i have an 08 650 h1 atv.

I like the look of the intellitronix gauges but i'm finding conflicting information whether the sending unit is included with the gauge. Mainly talking the oil pressure. Summit racing says it is, but other websites say it isn't. Any help is appreciated.
welcome aboard the best prowler site,i believe the sending unit does come with the gauge,i dont think the in line housings come with it.:)

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome Nick … fill in your location and signature line , helps us answer questions without a question [ride area / engine size ect.]

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I ordered my Intellitronix gauges from Amazon, and yes they did come with the sending units included. At least from Amazon they did.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
where do you get the bezel for installing the three gauges in the center of the dash?

If you build your own, what type of material do you use?
i used alum for mine 1/8'' and 3/16'' but 1/8'' works great......if you choose to buy a gauge cluster utvinc also has them.......i believe you oil lines are 3/8 id and your radiator hose is 1''id thats the size on my 2006 650.i believe a member on his bought his water temp housing from jegs or summit.....utvinc also carry's the supply's also...they are one of our site vender's........keep us updated on your progress.:)

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Most of the dash plates I've seen are aluminum plate, usually 1/16" 12" X 12" will cover the area.

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
I think so too! I stock 3 sizes at the shop .060, .080, and 3/16" Diamond Plate.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
I have a ton of .040 and .060,in aluminium and stainless sheets

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
I still have several dash plates in my shop, they are all drilled for 2 5/8 inch gages, one diamond plate and two polished aluminum. Same deal as before, 10 dollars will cover postage.

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Farmernick, PM me and I'll need some info on your gage layout. I can make one up and mail it out by end of week. All of the ones I have are for 4 gage (2 5/8)

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
and they are nicely made [he's to bashful to say there nice]

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Naw, just trying to help others. I think I found some seats for my Prowler, hi-back belt slots and available thru summit/jegs, or factory direct! Scat Procar Seats, Terrain is the model I looked at, fixed back, and vinyl covered offered in many color combinations. They do show all of the dimensions on their site!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
1 - 20 of 40 Posts