Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..how do u shave weight in the XTZ 1000? I have lightened mine by 100 lbs!! :eek:

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
..how do u shave weight in the XTZ 1000? I have lightened mine by 100 lbs!! :eek:
You add more power.....more power....and then a touch of more power. Did you weigh your XTZ on corner scales?

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Put the cheeseburger down:D

i did..put the cheeseburgers down...as of last friday...lost a 100 lbs... :) So now my poor kitty wont have to struggle so much at glamis...lol

·
Registered
241 Posts
i did..put the cheeseburgers down...as of last friday...lost a 100 lbs... :) So now my poor kitty wont have to struggle so much at glamis...lol
Congrats!

Im on a weight loss / getting fit again campaign myself.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Bed delete is the quickest way to losing weight on the XTZ.. :D

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Congrats that's an impressive achievement for sure. How did you do it? What's the secret other then no cheeseburgers.

·
Registered
491 Posts
lets see some pics of that sexy new slim and trim splitmobile!. im gonna have to put mine on a diet and keep her if she doesnt find a new home soon !!

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
100 lbs is huge. Hows the driving coming?

aint got to drive since the wheel fell off...lol..its at powder coat right now..then off to the painter...but at least glamis starts up soon... :D

well after i was in the hospital last year the docs made me change my "eating habits".. Now i have to eat things like fruits and veggies and breakfast n lunch. I really only used to eat dinner...and not all that healthy a one either. Fun stuff huh? my power to weight ratio just went up! lol

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
well after i was in the hospital last year the docs made me change my "eating habits".. Now i have to eat things like fruits and veggies and breakfast n lunch. I really only used to eat dinner...and not all that healthy a one either. Fun stuff huh? my power to weight ratio just went up! lol
good job !! .. I'm down 50lbs shooting for 100 also, my old knees and back need weight loss badly. slim trim 320 here LOL was 370 :(

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Congrats to Gary and Rick for your accomplishments. Keep up the hard work. Stay in the fight!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Definately congrats on the weight loss. I lost almost 50 lbs and it is a great thing. Got to keep up the work though.....that is the hard part.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts