1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok i can't reveal what/who it is....:D its a work in progress...

i will tell u that she is back from powder and paint...so thats a start... i know i know...but its gettin there...some day....

seth...i just wanted a different ride then every one, so i named her the devil cat...

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks good to me. My old man always told me if they don't run paint em and chrome em.LOL

agreed. u gotta start somewhere..i start with looking different then work my way to the go fast goodies...if i am gonna go slow i will look good doin it brutha!! Besides i am still waitin on you or todd to unload a turbo kit my way....:D

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah no one has gotten a decent setup yet...Abu's setup obviously hasnt worked out for him,.he disappeared for 6 months while his ride was in the shop...

maybe adam will have a dual TB setup for testing soon,,

if not, no biggy...i dont need the speed,,,i am about the style.. lmao<cheesy i know

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
yeah no one has gotten a decent setup yet...Abu's setup obviously hasnt worked out for him,.he disappeared for 6 months while his ride was in the shop...

maybe adam will have a dual TB setup for testing soon,,

if not, no biggy...i dont need the speed,,,i am about the style.. lmao<cheesy i know
Split

If you want all my stuff let me know. I am going to put a large electric motor in my XTZ. I will run Li-poly battery packs and it will be more earth friendly and quiet and all that green stuff.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Todd,

I had gotten many quotes and names/numbers and spoke to a number of people. The place i chose was Orlandos in Mesa.

Custom Paint, Auto Body, Classic Cars, Cars and Hot Rods, Collision Repair

they do a bunch of offroad stuff along with UTVs for DFR and XMF. Lots of magazine shoots as well..they have some cars at the Sand show right now as well. They were able to do the paint and the artwork where a lot of places send it out for one or the other. They weren't the cheapest but they were also not the most expensive. They gave me a tour of their work in progress, along with completed projects...they did a great job and i am happy with the way it turned out.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts