Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK..Everyone knows i have been on the hunt for replacement shocks. Well i finally got responses from companies and wanted to share the info with you.

Elka- After sending 2 email inquiries to Elka i finally got a response. They are working on them and should have some soon. No release date.

King- Even though King shocks has a UTV page with a clear picture of the XTZ they do not have shocks for the XTZ model. They asked that i send them mine. The odd thing is that I think John from Bipolar used them on his XTZ for the Baja 1000. I have no issue sending them mine but i would think you would want to build them , then test them on a vehicle to see how they perform, tweak them, then produce them.

Walker Evans Racing - Has an XTZ and the prototypes were installed last week. They should have them fine tuned and start production in Mid-may.

FOX 2.0 - Fox reps say that they have them but dont know the part numbers and should have them this week.

So although the XTZ was released in December, shock companies are finally coming around. I can see and understand the time it takes for this stuff to get sorted but a bit put off by the process as well. I know that the Long Travel companies like ATVONICS/Diecast/Dragonfire already have their kits out with various types of shocks available.:D

The confusion comes in with the fact that the process takes a while and that each builder seems to have the marketing part down but not the selling/producing part down. I am happy to see that at least they are including the AC's with the rest of the UTV world now.

$plit

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey sandchris...no idea who fodrils is and i did talk with SDHQ and they mentioned it will be a while before they get them, also quite a few people told me to stay away from SDHQ and since it was multiple people who do not know each other i will probably listen that advice..thanks Split

1 - 4 of 4 Posts