Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
My neighbor runs the Nascar program for Discount Tire. They run the number 22 car with Brad Kaslowski (sp). I am not a Nascar fan but they are trying to convert me from road racing.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Anyone but #48 and 24!

·
Registered
193 Posts
hey i drive right past that discount truck and trailer, going to visit my parents off 2nd way and desert hills. i used to work for discount and unloaded that car several times, i ve seen a red cat real close to that house. we got to go riddin some time

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
hey i drive right past that discount truck and trailer, going to visit my parents off 2nd way and desert hills. i used to work for discount and unloaded that car several times, i ve seen a red cat real close to that house. we got to go riddin some time
I plan on working on mine next weekend so I should be ready to go in a few weeks. Let's hook up with Seth, Joe, Rick and a few of the locals for a ride. If you are in the area and my garage is open stop be. I am am directly across form the discount tire truck and trailer.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
great i will definitly stop by thanks for the invite, i work a really weird schedule just give me a week or 2 notice i also have a lot of days off during the week for riddin too. chevrolet all the way

1 - 12 of 12 Posts