Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How well do these short or mid hight windshields work? Just tryin to figure out if I should order a full one or if the half shield will do the trick?

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
How well do these short or mid hight windshields work? Just tryin to figure out if I should order a full one or if the half shield will do the trick?
I Have the short one with no complaints.

·
Registered
389 Posts
The idea behind the short windshiled is all in the top bend. It's designed so that when the air hits it goes into that cavity and comes back out forcing the oncoming wind up higher, up and over the occupants in the cab. Its all about air flow. Its jsut like the shorty windows on speed boats.

Cant speak for how well it works because I dont have one. Its not cold for long enough here in FL to worry about wind. Matter of fact when its 98 degrees and 85% humidity I want AS MUCH air blowing into the cab as possible to keep from dying of heat from the outside not to mention that 1000cc beast under my ass.... lol

·
Registered
71 Posts
bought the a/c 2 piece flip up seems to be good the problem is dirt/snow swirls in from behind with it closed , alot better with the front open an inch or two but over all other than cost i like it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts