Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with winter finally just about gone.....im sure everyone is getting there buggys ready for a good riding season ,,,,,,,,show us what you got and a list of what you did to it over the winter:cool:

·
Administrator
7,229 Posts
I'll send some, It looks like I can finally move outside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
show me yours ill show you mine,,,,,,,:eek:

·
Administrator
7,229 Posts
Added a couple of things over the winter, additional tail lights for the secondary headlight circuit, Fuel Controller, Put 23 gram rollers back in my clutch, added arm rest to console, switch protector over switches (I kept shutting down the CVT Fan when changing gears when snow plowing. EVO Big Dog exhaust. Getting ready for the engine work! Here is mine, now we need more involvement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,229 Posts
Thanks, but did you notice the bright blue sky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Getting ready to throw some steaks on the grill!

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looks real nice rd nice job where is mikes pictures and everyone elses?????:confused:

·
Administrator
7,229 Posts
Hopefully it will start gaining speed! Fuel Controller seems to work great! Had a low speed bog, dialed back the fuel on low and it is gone! Just gotta remember baby steps! Not like my nitrous on the car, Pill it til ya kill it! 250 HP kit, and that is where I started! LOL Managed to blow the tires off on first launch!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
looks real nice rd nice job where is mikes pictures and everyone elses?????:confused:
I can't say I did any big changes like you guys did, I'm finally getting finished moving my daughter into her new apartment so maybe I'll get a little more free time to post. If things go as planned I'm going to an offroad park next Sunday, hope I get my new front tires this week I'm going to need them, from the pics I've seen on Facebook that place is a mud pit right now.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I can't say I did any big changes like you guys did, I'm finally getting finished moving my daughter into her new apartment so maybe I'll get a little more free time to post. If things go as planned I'm going to an offroad park next Sunday, hope I get my new front tires this week I'm going to need them, from the pics I've seen on Facebook that place is a mud pit right now.
Mike send me the link on that park:)

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sweet looking ride man !! looks like your ready to ride,,,,,,:D

·
Administrator
7,229 Posts
X'2 on Zticket's ride! Love the color! Is the Prowler is an XTZ?

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Well lets see,this winter I added a rear cab cover,a High Lifter 2'' lift,Rugged Radio intercom system, a ALBA racing Belt temp gauge,filler panels beside the seats,filler panels underneath the frame,and STI BEAD LOCK RIMS.:)AND REAR DISC BRAKES I DID THAT IN SEPTEMBER........AND NOW I'M DONE.:eek:

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,229 Posts
Really looks great! Be Proud!

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Nice looking machines. As soon as I get mine dusted off and pulled out of the garage, I'll take some updated pictures.....:D

1 - 20 of 50 Posts