Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a simple bolt on 2-4 inch lift kit available for the XTZ? I do not want long travel with more width. The rear springs on my unit and all of them from what I hear are definitely soft and with the stock set up jacked to the limit all around the prowler squats with its ass down. If there is something out there is it available in western Canada? Thx ksmith

·
Registered
174 Posts
I live North of edmonton in Slave lake, Alberta. I had the same problem with my springs. What I did was order the 350 lb springs from prestige mike right here on the forums. They were $53/each and I tried them this weekend and they are awesome. I had mine 5 threads from the top and have 13" of clearance and the ride was awesome.

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
I live North of edmonton in Slave lake, Alberta. I had the same problem with my springs. What I did was order the 350 lb springs from prestige mike right here on the forums. They were $53/each and I tried them this weekend and they are awesome. I had mine 5 threads from the top and have 13" of clearance and the ride was awesome.
Fidds, nice catch and good help. I am sure there is a few companies doing lift kits but I think you best option is getting some new springs from Mike at Prestige also.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thx Fidds, How did you contact or order the springs from Mike? Did he just answer through a forum thread?? I tried to contact him through the Prestige site but have not heard back from him yet. Did you get 2 springs only for the rear or was there a set of 4? Your height of 13", what tires are you running and was that a measurement to the square tubes at the rear? Sorry I have a million questions. Was it difficult to depress the springs to get them on the shocks (any compressors required?)

I am excited to see if I can get these quickly.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Fidds I was so wrapped up in the spring thing I did not menton that I am from Beaverlodge Alberta 40 Km west of Grande Prairie. Thanks again for the lead on the springs. KSmith

·
Registered
174 Posts
no problem, and yes, I just pm'd prestigemike right here on the forums. Be patient as he is running a business during the day. The only springs you need are the rears. I am running 28" 'Zillas with 16psi of air and yes, to the square tubing at the rear. Hope that answers all your questions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts