Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone snorkel their bikes and have the hard cab? I searched the forum for information (found lots of great information) but I have not been able to locate any post/threads were members have the hard cab and have snorkeled their bikes. I'm thinking of notching out the bed...has anyone had much luck with that and how does it look. Are you still able to dump the bed? Post some picks- Thanks

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'm still waiting on the the new hard cab to come out for the XTZ. Planning to drill thru the front of the bed as well. Going to find a rubber peice to run thru the bed. That way I will have an easy disconnect and can tilt the bed.

·
Registered
68 Posts
doesnt the motor take issue with the airflow on pipes that long like benuli's principles or venturi's or some such crap about how air flows?

just asking?

I notched the engine cowl went up through the cab came out above the back window and onto top of cab

·
Registered
157 Posts
doesnt the motor take issue with the airflow on pipes that long like benuli's principles or venturi's or some such crap about how air flows?

just asking?
Not sure what physics laws I violated but it does work good. Thought longer straight pipes inproved the consistancy of the air flow through the engine

1 - 5 of 5 Posts