Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a snow plow for a 2013 hdx 700 , about 100 feet of concrete and 200 of gravel.
any recommendations?

·
Administrator
7,331 Posts
I used a Eagle plow on mine.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Eagle also when I had mine

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you guys recall what Eagle mount you used? I have 2015 HDX 700, and planning use an Eagle (6ft County) plow I already have from another machine. I asked a few dealers and can't seem to get a solid answer - hoping the experts here can help.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I have a Denalli plow from MotoAlliance in MInnesota on my XTZ1000 and love it. I plow about 1/8 mile of gravel drive and keep a 5 acre yard open to all my buildings with it. It's nice and heavy duty and quick to get on and off, just 3 pins total, with very little left underneath the prowler to get in the way for running around the trails. I leave the mount on all year long. They have mounting options for all prowler years and styles. I dealt directly with the company and had fantastic service and communication, and if I was looking for another plow for any SxS or Quad I would seriously look at theirs again............. Wow........ that just sounded like a sales ad!! haha!!........ Just a happy customer and user.

·
Registered
820 Posts
This was the eagle plow frame I used, I also flipped the ears for more clearance.

·
Premium Member
3,643 Posts
Do you guys recall what Eagle mount you used? I have 2015 HDX 700, and planning use an Eagle (6ft County) plow I already have from another machine. I asked a few dealers and can't seem to get a solid answer - hoping the experts here can help.
I'm using an Eagle plow also. Is there much difference between the 2015 and 2016 model? The manufacturer list a mount for the '16 & '17 models.

UTV Front Plow Mount

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts