Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any thoughts out there regarding a good snowplow system? I plan on using my prowler this winter for my residental drive. Any and all recommendations appreciated!

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
I bought the arctic cat 72" plow for my prowler. Worked good for the little bit of snow we got last yr. It wasnt the one that used the front receiver hitch. Had a plate that bolted to the front of the frame.

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was looking at the quick mount from AC, our snow last year was much like yours! We only had three decent weekends for snowmobiling!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I used a Moose 'county' plow with my Polaris 650 Sportsman ATV - it worked well but was a lot of weight. When I bought my Prowler last month it came with an Eagle plow hat attaches with a couple of pins to the front below the winch. Goes on and off in seconds, and weighs less than the Moose. We get some snow here in the Canadian Rockies and plow 4 or 5 days each winter. We have a ~500 foot driveway. The Moose has a tapered design, so snow 'rolls' out of it a speed. The Eagle is straight, so I anticipate it requiring a bit more back and forth to clear the drive...

·
Registered
812 Posts
I have the Eagle also with the push beam for the tracks setup. when it came in it hasn't snowed since so hopefully this year will be different.

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to All! I plan on ordering the Eagle unit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts