Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
I have the Warn wireless winch also and it is way easier then dubbing with the rocker switch, I also have the mini 55watt lights mounted backwards high on the roll bar and it is awesome.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I have the Warn wireless winch also and it is way easier then dubbing with the rocker switch, I also have the mini 55watt lights mounted backwards high on the roll bar and it is awesome.
HI,Diesel Racer does that wireless control work good,what i was wondering as soon as you let off does it stop quick or does it still roll a little bit.

·
Registered
162 Posts
What mount did you guys get for your plows? I noticed that they sell 3 different mounting points......

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts

·
Administrator
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Same here, it has been trouble free, easy to attach!

·
Registered
282 Posts
FINALLY going to plow my driveway this weekend. Pretty sad winter so far around here.

·
Registered
282 Posts
yeah its a mild one alright. would normally have a few sled rides done already. We got snow before Halloween, not much but a dusting, that melted, didn't snow for another month. Ski resort is closed, everyone that enjoys the winter up here are bitchin.

yes still have the prowler. Would probably get rid of it but don't want to buy a plow truck. its my neglected step child. Still have some things to fix like my fan from August:eek:. Just busy, 2 kids under 4, 40hr work week, made the mistake of buying a foreclosure that needs a lot of work. Oh did I mention I made the mistake of buying a foreclosure:D

·
Registered
809 Posts
Got a smoking deal on the 5' snow blower on C.L. looks like it was used only once. Made easy work on the last 10" slop storm. Buggy felt left out with the 6' plow so I did the mail box with it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Doesn't look like I'm going to be using my plow anytime this month, maybe January will bring some white stuff.

·
Administrator
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I tried mine out, we only had 2", but you know ones got to play!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
u guys are sick .. plowing fun ?????? NA just another of the PIA but must be done jobs LOL

actually once started it's something to do to get ya out of the house and the honey do list LOL

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Got a smoking deal on the 5' snow blower on C.L. looks like it was used only once. Made easy work on the last 10" slop storm. Buggy felt left out with the 6' plow so I did the mail box with it.

nice rig !!

21 - 37 of 37 Posts