Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have recently installed stage 5 airdam clutching on my 700xtx (thanks to two of our members Rickym2 and Riddler 28) I'm reporting back after a weekend of running to say i'm very happy with the results. I lined up against a teryx 4 on a dirt road and walked all over him!! let me point out that it is a 4 seater and it isn't broken in yet so I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt ;) we're going to line them up again in another month or two once he gets some miles on it but either way I'm really happy with how much of a difference these clutches made... Thanks again guys for the amazing deals on these parts..

Cheers,
Mitch

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope, got it from Riddler already done

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Clutch

what differences did you notice the most.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the biggest differences I noticed was on takeoff. It launches way harder now, with the different spring in my secondary it stays in the higher revs longer as well. when I got the secondary I was going to swap out the black spring for my stock white but figured I'd try it as it and i'm very happy with it. I don't ever hardly need low range anymore and the belt just does not slip! it's great for some of the muddy areas I sometimes find myself in. The best confirmation I have gotten yet was beating that teryx in a drag race! hahah like I say we're going to try it again when he gets his broken in to be fair.. in the mean time I'll be "tweaking" a few more things.. hehehe ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts