Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A few shots - the first was a split logs and pile firewood kinda pic. The other was our old Polaris caught in a bit of a puddle... 'do you think it's deep?' 'nah - it's probably shallow - go on, are you chicken' and then the exhaust was making bubbles and we needed to pull it out - two people pulling as no one wanted to hook a winch up :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
For me it was a engine replacement but it's all good now. Got 8 hrs on the new motor I need to get it broke in so I can play when the snow storm hits this week.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
For me it was a engine replacement but it's all good now. Got 8 hrs on the new motor I need to get it broke in so I can play when the snow storm hits this week.
for me just spending money on the prowler,getting over back surgery.:(

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
for me just spending money on the prowler,getting over back surgery.:(
Trust the surgery takes care of the issues!

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
Plowing the drive, and the wife's walking path out back! Between snow falls, I change my Air Intake, added the K&N Filter, installed 4 pt harness, and currently installing oil, and water gauges. Next up is checking the ball joints, and rear hubs!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Plowing the drive, and the wife's walking path out back! Between snow falls, I change my Air Intake, added the K&N Filter, installed 4 pt harness, and currently installing oil, and water gauges. Next up is checking the ball joints, and rear hubs!
I knew you would be right into something else,what did you do to your intake.:)

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
up to about 102 degrees of bend in my new knee , progress is going slow do to all the scarring .. but that's what happens when ya have complications and get a late start on rehab ..

did I tell y'all the my partner / lady broke her wrist and had to have surgery for pins .... so been doing all the household honey do's .. now that's a job n a half , between laundry and vacuuming and cooking Im busy as heck and now my Border Collie is starting to have a spring shed so we are overwhelmed with fur LOL

so that's what I am doing :( wishing I was back home in Coeur d'Alene and doing some rides in the snow n mud with a ton of warm weather gear [on edit ..ooops cold weather gear] on Oh well soon enough.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
up to about 102 degrees of bend in my new knee , progress is going slow do to all the scarring .. but that's what happens when ya have complications and get a late start on rehab ..

did I tell y'all the my partner / lady broke her wrist and had to have surgery for pins .... so been doing all the household honey do's .. now that's a job n a half , between laundry and vacuuming and cooking Im busy as heck and now my Border Collie is starting to have a spring shed so we are overwhelmed with fur LOL

so that's what I am doing :( wishing I was back home in Coeur d'Alene and doing some rides in the snow n mud with a ton of warm weather gear on Oh well soon enough.
Gary when do you plan on going back home.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
after school is out ... we watch my Grandkids and do the "Mom's Taxi" with them for school n Dr's also

so my guess is early June

·
Registered
432 Posts
I have owned three border collies, first one when I was about 12. Last two have been gone now for a while, really miss them, momma almost 15 and her pup at 13. Really good dogs, very smart.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Yup great dog's .. Jake is my buddy , a rescue dog. he was 7 months old when I got him .. abused and put in a back yard and forgotten .. no social skills when I got him. He has turned out to be a real good dog, all the neighbors [closest one is several acres away] think Jake is a cool dog and enjoy his visits.
when I'm down in Reno/Sparks area he is in the house 75% of the time so fur balls is an issue :) but my partner/lady friend loves him so I'm good to go :)

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
Gary, hang in there with the knee rehab. The wife had both knee's replaced, rehab worked for her, plus she was determined to succeed! Take care of your lady, sounds like a good one!.........RD

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not enough pics...

A couple of shots from the last couple of days. I didn't get any of the "heavy plow on snow" action, which was a tad obscene for a few days :)

A shot of loading a couple of machines before a Sunday drive. A shot of Our Hero before he slipped down the hill, and another shot of Our Hero plowing horse manure around the neighbors pasture (he paid in beer, so it's all good

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
very nice looking country,sharp looking prowler also.:)

·
Registered
733 Posts
X2 on the sharp prowler! mine's identical.. with a few modifications of course! ;)

·
Registered
733 Posts
You man it got down to 29 a vouple of nites and 50 during the day,
Wow! so much different than what we have in my neck of the woods! its starting to warm up here now though! above freezing most days now.. almost time to put the snomobiles away!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts