Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was looking at the cabelas site and they are selling a soft cab enclosure to for the 2006-2008 prowler at a good price....I have a 2009 XTX and was wondering if anyone would know if the cabs changed alot from '08 to '09 and if it would fit or not. Thanx

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
They did not change at all for 09xtx The 550 was the first to get the new design and I think that was 2010.

you are safe if you are talking about a 09 700xtx.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok thanx riddler28...I have the 2009 xtx and the catalogue says the enclosure would fit 2006-2008 prowlers...with all the research I have done over the last few days everything seems to point to what you are saying also...so Im gonna order one...yaay me! Thanx again

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pics

Sure thing...Its going to take 2-3 weeks to get it and then getting a chance to install but will post pics for sure...and thanx for all help!

·
Registered
812 Posts
I am waiting for Bestop to restock their soft doors, they latch with a paddle handle and have a top and bottom section and also remove like a jeep. The AC ones open up at or above 45 MPH due to the non-aerodynamics of the windshield causing negative air pressure around the doors.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts