Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is one of the first times out

Here is after I made a roof and added a tonneau cover

I changed the door closer as the magnets worked but rough trails would occasionally pop them open.

Relocated the battery and installed a big ole car battery.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL
Took me awhile to figure out how to post pics over here.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks

Here are some pics from Utah last year.

12,000 feet above sea level on Monroe Mountain.

Paiute Reservoir

Fillmore Trail, one of the many trails. Over 2,000 miles on the Paiute that the side x sides can use and even more that are atv only.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Pretty nice, Thanks for posting the pics.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys, it's coming along. Doing some changing things around on it for ease of use but overall I'm happy with it.

I hope to get out to Utah again in the near future. There are more trails in the one area than we have in our entire state.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Thanks guys, it's coming along. Doing some changing things around on it for ease of use but overall I'm happy with it.

I hope to get out to Utah again in the near future. There are more trails in the one area than we have in our entire state.
Where you located at Triple J?

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mustanggeek
I'm in Minnesota

Airbiscuit
If I remember right I wound up with about $70.00 in it by the time I was done. Just couldn't see spending the money they want for them.

Took some cussing and playing gettting the curve right using an old clawfoot tub and brute strength but it didn't come out to bad. I need to redo some of the body work on it as it was cold when I finished it last year and was trying to heat and do it in an old ice shack.LOL

Can't get into where I host my pics right now or I'd show some of the progress of it.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here are the pics of the making of the roof.

Also made an Oh Crap bar for the wife

Trying to come up with a way to run the primer without tearing half the machine apart.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Also made the seats so they move up about 3 inches since the wife is short.

Also can't forget the Profill filter

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It didn't bounce to bad when I first got it but I was just a little concerned of it blowing up at full speed runs so I got another set of the bungee clamps that hold it up and mounted them on the hood to hold it down.

Now it's steady as a rock.

I spend most of the time with it down but it's nice to be able to lift it when needed.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ordered up an HID conversion kit last night for it. Should have it in a few days and then hopefully get a warm enough day to install them.

Putting them in the high beam sockets so I can still have low beams for when meeting on coming traffic on the trails.

·
Registered
682 Posts
cool nice ride. Same here with the cold. Doing a complete on my XTZ, lowering seats,longarm, etc. but damn its cold. Supposed to get up to 10 inches of snow next couple of days. Guess i will wait to start til after that crap.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I could live with the snow

4 degrees for a high today with -25 windchills. Going to be negative teens tonight.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts