Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I have a Speedwerx Mass Air Intake for sale if anyone is interested. It is the one that completely replaces your stock airbox. It's the full assembly with filter and dust jacket. Asking $120.. I think that's a fair price. It's like new and I paid $300 for it last year. Thanks Daryle

Here's a link to the NEW style Arctic Cat Prowler 650 H1 High Flow Intake 2006-2007

The one I have is the previous model. Only difference is mine doesn't have the polished intake and it has a slightly different mounting design. I will take a couple pics tomorrow and post if anyone replys that they are interested.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I would like to have something like this on mine but it just would work with all the water and mud my bike sees in the spring of the year.. I've had to cross a few ponds in the past and the snorkel is a must for my area.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I actually love it. But when I get everything done I'm going to start entering Mud Drags and my goal is to make it to Mud Nat's next year. Plus there's alot of water and mud holes around here. So I got rid of the Mass Air Intake and went with the snorkels. Just so much less to worry about. I did however loose a little bottom end, but I believe that problem will be solved when I get my Papa-Slap clutch back and get my carb jetted! Alot of poeple complain about how loud these are. They do add ALOT of noise to the cab, but I actually like the sound!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
if it wasnt from the wife i would have left mine on,she didnt like all the noise,it even came with a warning label about how loud it was.it did make a big gain in low end i went from a stock 132 main jet to a 155 main.now the intake has been resting on work bench for 4 years now.you will gain your low end back with your clutch work,i did.................

1 - 5 of 5 Posts