Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to announce our two new STAFF MEMBERS MLH1962/MIKE AND MUDDOGEFI/BRIAN...........lets give them a welcome.:)

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I wasnt going to respond to this but I feel I have too. First thank you for choosing two of your buddies that dont have the time and effort into Prowlertalk that I have also on the choice of making you a staff member was not a good one someone like you that goes on
Other forums and tell members on
The other forums to come over to Prowlertalk is wrong and you know it. You stepped out of line in the UTV inc post to tell me something that you really must not have even read the thread! I do know that I have a short temper and loose control at times Also the other staff member that got SandChris back on to try and ring my bell over the K&N
Filters show the class that Prowlertalk has the fact the the people in control here make up rules as
They go a long and break rules them selves other forums You should know better! Prowlertalk needs set rules to follow for it members and the member need some support on
Issues that you dont provide, at one time I ate slept talked Prowlertalk only to get burned by it. The latest events and my exploding pms to de3 because he does mot know what he was doing in the UTV inc thread have sealed my fate on here I would like everyone to know that the staff members dont make Prowlertalk the members make Prowlertalk.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wasnt going to respond to this but I feel I have too. First thank you for choosing two of your buddies that dont have the time and effort into Prowlertalk that I have also on the choice of making you a staff member was not a good one someone like you that goes on
Other forums and tell members on
The other forums to come over to Prowlertalk is wrong and you know it. You stepped out of line in the UTV inc post to tell me something that you really must not have even read the thread! I do know that I have a short temper and loose control at times Also the other staff member that got SandChris back on to try and ring my bell over the K&N
Filters show the class that Prowlertalk has the fact the the people in control here make up rules as
They go a long and break rules them selves other forums You should know better! Prowlertalk needs set rules to follow for it members and the member need some support on
Issues that you dont provide, at one time I ate slept talked Prowlertalk only to get burned by it. The latest events and my exploding pms to de3 because he does mot know what he was doing in the UTV inc thread have sealed my fate on here I would like everyone to know that the staff members dont make Prowlertalk the members make Prowlertalk.
Joe I never told anyone to join P/T I ask them to check out the site,that what forums are for,to check things out.I look at other forums myself.

·
Administrator
7,226 Posts
Congrats Mike, and Brian!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Mike you were still taking members away from other sites! Everyone has their own opinion on things and Im sure someone will respond and bang on me. I have given so much to this site an I do understand the temper thing you didnt
Have enough time on here to be made a staff member you have added to ProwlerTalk in a lot of ways but you needed mor time as a member before moving up. As you know I am on other forums and guess what they have clear rules to follow and personal attacks are not permitted but on PT Ive been attacked by a couple of members and a vendor twice and Im the one that gets into trouble for defending myself. Oh well Im sure my name will be mud around here for me speaking out on this. To any members that I have offended Im sorry to any members and vendors that I have defended myself against, Im Not Sorry.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Congrats to all the new staff members !

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Yea you should see the one I got picked out for you and Brian,I forgot I can't hit the buy now button.:D
I have one of these, my wife's nephew had us wear them in his wedding.

2013-07-12 17.04.19.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Sorry...but this is the kind of drama I'd expect from my 14 year old daughter, not a group of older men. Lets get back to purpose this site was intended for; discussing Prowlers....Arctic Cat Prowlers.

I need a beer.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Sorry...but this is the kind of drama I'd expect from my 14 year old daughter, not a group of older men. Lets get back to purpose this site was intended for; discussing Prowlers....Arctic Cat Prowlers.

I need a beer.
Make it 2!

Btw mavic I was told you may have found away around the factory rev limiter?

Recently created a post asking for more info on this topic.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts

I need a beer.

X Many ... agree also

1 - 18 of 18 Posts