Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am having a issue here, i know for a fact that my stator is gone, now what I need to know is, is there an aftermarket stator that I can get? How big is the stock one? My buddy says that he can get 600W aftermarket stators for his rhino, so is there something like that out for my prowler XTZ? Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Hey guys, I am having a issue here, i know for a fact that my stator is gonhttp://www.peisa.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=720e, now what I need to know is, is there an aftermarket stator that I can get? How big is the stock one? My buddy says that he can get 600W aftermarket stators for his rhino, so is there something like that out for my prowler XTZ? Any help is appreciated.
Try looking here Peisa.ca • View topic - ARTIC CAT PARTS

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, the stator is gone, does anyone know how to remove the stator?? Do i need a special puller or anything?? Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had a set of these HID in a case mount, and some drunk-ass hit me, cracked the case, and water got in, and shorted out my lights. Eventually, it shorted out my stator.

·
Registered
682 Posts
ok , was just wandering what could cause a failure. Thanks . I would have thought it would have blown a fuse before taking out stator.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that what should happen, but the dealership wired the lights through a relay right to my battery, without a fuse. Its all warranty anyhow.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Question?v Will the alternator function when submerged in water. Mounting it so low, seems to me that it will get submerged when running in deep water.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts