Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a set of steel wheels to fit the stock tires. Does anyone make them to fit an 07 Prowler? I need an extra set of wheel for when I am abusing the machine....so I don't destroy the aluminum ones.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I had a set sold them on here am trying to get more, I will post when I get them.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I would open an auction on this site , go to the highest bidder in say 2 weeks

I know there would be a bunch of interest I assume they are 12" ... I sure would be bidding if they we're 14"

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not sure if the moderators would appreciate an auction in a forum site. Put them on ebay, or tell me what you want for them. I'm a cash buyer, but not for more than I can by new ones.

·
Registered
618 Posts
agood1
Go to your local salvage yard, several cars run a 4/115 bolt pattern so you won't have any problem finding them. Just watch the offset, measure the offset on your front rims and stick with that and you are good to go.

Should get them fairly cheap as well.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
agood1
Go to your local salvage yard, several cars run a 4/115 bolt pattern so you won't have any problem finding them. Just watch the offset, measure the offset on your front rims and stick with that and you are good to go.

Should get them fairly cheap as well.
I thought about that, but could not figure out what cars ran the size I needed. Any ideas?

·
Registered
618 Posts
I believe the Nissan Sentra or Altima will fit depending on year.

The Salvage yard should have a wheel book that lists tires by bolt patterns and what cars they fit.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
thanks good tip .. never thought of the imports using 4/115 ..

been driving a truck for so long never entered my thought process DUH lol

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
My 650 came with Steel's I bought a set of oem alum's with tires on ebay. Gonna stick with my orig plan of keeping them for spares. Sounds like imports from the auto wrecking yard would be a great option if they have the same lug pattern & offset.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So far, I have not been able to find any automotive wheels that are the correct lug pattern. I called 3 different tire/wheel shops in town and tried tirerack.com. None of them could tell me what cars might use a 14" wheel with a 4/115 lug pattern.

I am interested any any wheels that would fit my prowler for the right price. I just need a set to put some old tires on when I use it around the house and farm to keep from digging up the yard. My serious off road tires are too aggressive for around the house. Another set of wheels would make it easier to change them when needed.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Sorry I should have mentioned that the nissans and such actually are 114.3 MM not 115 MM, but as stated guys have reported running them as .7 MM is about this much ><

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry I should have mentioned that the nissans and such actually are 114.3 MM not 115 MM, but as stated guys have reported running them as .7 MM is about this much ><
So you are saying that a 4/114.3 lug pattern will work on the prowler?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OK, After many hours of searching, I came across this website.

Wheel Bolt Pattern Cross Reference Database and Conversion Guide

If the 4/114.3 lug pattern will work...there are several cars with this pattern. However, most of them are front wheel drive and the offset will not be correct.

If anyone knows for sure of someone that is using car wheels on their prowler, I would love to know what car they came off of.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts