Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I am with you chris

I am glad for the Green Bay Packers as they earned the win .,,and Aaron Rogers is a role model athlete who gets along great with his players on his team with no ego problems ,or court appearances to think about instead of what he needs to think about ..also,, at my house this Christina Aguilera has put her name right up there with Rosanne Barr .
Half time show is not for me and hasn't been for a long time ,,not intertaining at all ,,not singing ,,just dancing around and shouting out words .. Gp

·
Registered
656 Posts
Not much of an NFL fan but have liked the Packers for a long time. Hate the steelers. Glad the Pack won. Cant stand to here Aguilera sing. To much up and down with her voice. Sounds freakin stupid. why cant she just sing the song. Prob got a nice voice without all tht BS. Half time show? Hadn't watched it in years. I agree with ya gopapa, just not my cup of tea.

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
I am with you chris

I am glad for the Green Bay Packers as they earned the win .,,and Aaron Rogers is a role model athlete who gets along great with his players on his team with no ego problems ,or court appearances to think about instead of what he needs to think about ..also,, at my house this Christina Aguilera has put her name right up there with Rosanne Barr .
Half time show is not for me and hasn't been for a long time ,,not intertaining at all ,,not singing ,,just dancing around and shouting out words .. Gp
At Disney Land with my kids over the weekend and they were bashing Christina all over.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 8 of 8 Posts